We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming Bioeconomy Symposium which is hosted jointly by the German Embassy Canberra, the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD and the Australia-Germany Research Network AGRN. This free two-day event will bring together high-profile keynote speakers and expert panellists from Australia and Germany to discuss topics such as:
- Climate change in the bioeconomy/circular economy
- German-Australian cooperation in the field of bioeconomy
- Industry-research connections and their importance in driving bioeconomy RnD
- Bioeconomy 2030 – Germany’s National Bioeconomy Strategy and funding measures
- Bioeconomy/circular economy initiatives in Australia
- The future of bioeconomy
Attendees can browse virtual presentations of bioeconomy laboratories in Australia and Germany, and virtual networking sessions are offered during the breaks.